Alessandro Cinque was born in 1988 in Orvieto, Italy. He took his first photos when he was 16. At 20 he opened his own Studio in Florence where he is working as a professional photographer.
He begun to deal with reportage and photojournalism in addition to business photography, starting collaborations with NGOs and traveling in many different countries of the world.
Many newspapers and magazines publish his photo features. (Corriere della Sera, Sette, Gazzetta dello Sport, Sunday Times, Libèration, Africa, Eastwest, Focus).
In February 2017 he printed INCIPIT, his first book, in which his three main works are described.
In April he has been nominated Leica Ambassador by Leica Camera Italia.
He also organizes photographic workshops in India, Morocco, Myanmar, Perù, Cuba.
- 2018 – Finalist a “Single Shot Award” and “Short Story Award” at “Festival Fotografia Etica di Lodi”- Italy
- 2018 – Award of Excellence at “POYi – PICTURES OF THE YEAR INTERNATIONAL”
- 2018 – 3° BRONZE at “MIFA AWARD”
- 2018 – 1° GOLD Winner at “FIOF Italy – International Photo Award”
- 2017 – Finalist a “Single Shot Award” “Festival Fotografia Etica di Lodi”- Italy
- 2017 – Honorable Mention at “MIFA AWARD”
- 2017 – Honorable Mention at “MONOCHROME AWARD”